Watch this webinar replay to stay informed on 2021 code changes and their impact on Pressure Vessel design and Welding Fabrication compliance.
During this 30-minute webinar, we’ll overview the changes to:
ASME BPV Section VIII, Division 1 and 2
- Appendix 47 Designer Qualification
- Cone to Cylinder Calculations
- B16.5 and B16.47 2020 editions
- Tube to Tubesheet Joint Options
- Tubesheet Shear Stress Screening
- Flange Change for Integral Flanges
- Materials changes
Changes in PD 5500 and EN 13445
- Transition from PED to PER in UK
- Weld Reinforcement Calculations
- Material Groups
- Update to Annex G (EN)
ASME BPV Section IX
- Removal of several requirements for procedure qualification
ASME BPVC.SSC.VIII.XII.II.V.IX 2021
PTB 3, 4 2021
ASME Code Change Feedback & Training
Please consider supporting Mike Clark and CEI as they continue their work within the Pressure Vessel Design and Welding industry. By providing inputs to the ASME Code Development Committee, your voice can be heard in this important work.
CLICK HERE to participate in this ASME-sponsored survey. It should take 10 minutes or less to complete.