ProWrite: 2023.1.0.5207 Release
In the 2023.1.0.5207 release of ProWrite, the following features are available for customers:
- The Modifying Support PQR/BPQR option has been added to the Security window so users can modify a supporting PQR/BPQR with ease.
- The following updates were made in the Security Window, which enhances an admin user’s security settings so that their company’s data is protected:
- The Hide non-approved Entities checkbox can now only be selected by an admin user.
- Admin users can now set a document or entity to an Approved Status from the Meta Data tab.
- A Require Signature(s) to approve field has been created to allow approved users to sign an entity state.
⇒ If you manage a shop floor or a group of welders, you may benefit from these latest security settings that are specifically made for Quality Control Managers, CWIs and admins. Click here to learn more.
Watch the Release Demo
Not a ProWrite customer yet? Contact us today.
Tags: ProWrite Updates